The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- To decrease bacteria on skin
For external use onlyDo not heat sealed package in microwave
Ask A Doctor Before You Use If You Have:
- Deep puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Gloves diminish sensitivity to heatClosely monitor heat level with infants, unresponsive or skin sensitive individuals
Do Not Use
- In the eyeLonger than 1 week unless directed by a physicianOver raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Cloths can be used at room temperature or heated in a wipes warmer for extra comfort. Warming Instructions:single warming session at temperatures not to exceed 52˚C (125˚F) andfor a maximum of 200 hours.Discard wipes that have been exposed to warming temperatures exceeding 52˚C (125˚F) orstored longer than 200 hours in the warmer. Bathing Instructions:Remove one cloth at a time to clean each area in the following order: 1. Neck & facial area; 2. Front torso; 3. Right arm; 4. Left arm; 5. Right leg; 6. Left leg; 7. Back torso; 8. Buttocks & perineal areaAllow skin to dryDispose of cloth in waste receptacleDo not flush cloths in toilet
Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.