The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Chewable Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:hivesfacial swellingshockasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youtake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug are age 60 or oldertake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producthave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerfor at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have asthmastomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou are taking a diuretic you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgout
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:vomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolsfeel fainthave stomach pain that does not get betterringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurspain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dosechew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets wholeadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 chewable tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 chewable tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, dextrates hydrated, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, maltodextrin, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.