The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 24%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed wtih other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of the eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Apply liberally to exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.immediately after towel drying.at least every 2 hours.Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, expecially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: ask a doctor
WATER, C15-19 ALKANE, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, ETHYL MACADAMIATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARYL/OCTYLDODECYL CITRATE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, MALIC ACID
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. You may report a serious adverse event to the phone number or address provided below.
MADE IN THE USA from globally sourced materials for Expanscience Laboratories Inc., Dba Mustela, 60 E. 56th St. 6th Floor, New York, New York 10022www.MustelaUSA.com
Mustelababy - childMINERAL SUNSCREENFACE + BODYDERMATOLOGIST TESTEDBROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50WATER RESISTANT(80 MINUTES)FOR BABIES, CHILDREN AND THE ENTIRE FAMILYSAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES0% FRAGRANCE AND PARABENS100ml - 3.38 US FL.OZ.EXPANSCIENCE LABORATOIRES
* Please review the disclaimer below.