The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 12%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skinAvoid spraying in eyesContents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.Do not store at temperature above 120 °F
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureHold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to applyDo not spray directly into faceDo not spray in windy conditionsUse in well-ventilated areaReapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours.Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2p.mwear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: ask a doctor.
WATER, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, BENTONITE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, HEPTYL UNDECYLENATE, METHYL DIHYDROABIETATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE,
JOJOBA ESTERS, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT*, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT*, SPIRAEA ULMARIA FLOWER EXTRACT*. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. You may report a serious adverse event to the phone number or address provided below.
MADE IN THE USA from globally sourced materials for
Expanscience Laboratories Inc.,
Dba Mustela, 60 E.
56th St. 6th Floor,
New York, New York 10022
For sale only through select retailers.
Best used before end of: see bottom
Mustelababy - childMINERALSUNSCREENSPRAYBODYDERMATOLOGIST TESTEDBROAD SPECTRUMSPF 30WATER RESISTANT(80 MINUTES)ULTRA SHEER - NON-NANOFOR BABIES, CHILDREN AND THE ENTIRE FAMILYSAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES0% FRAGRANCE AND PARABENS6 fl oz - 177 mL
* Please review the disclaimer below.