The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 19.7%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protectionRetains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours.Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2p.mwear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: ask a doctor.
ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, OCTYLDODECYL OLEATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, BEESWAX*, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER*, ORYZANOL, JOJOBA ESTERS, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, BISABOLOL*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT*, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT*, SPIRAEA ULMARIA FLOWER EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. You may report a serious adverse event to the phone number or address provided below.
MADE IN THE USA from globally sourced materials for
Expanscience Laboratories Inc.,
Dba Mustela, 60 E. 56th St. 6th Floor, New York, New York 10022
* Please review the disclaimer below.