The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USING PRODUCT
Distributed by Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC3124 Valley Avenue, Winchester, VA 22601-2694, U.S.A.
Alcohol Denat. 75% (v/v)
To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Apply generously to hands. Rub hands together. Allow hands to dry. Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, PEG-14M, Silica, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid
1-800-347-9800Mon–Fri, 8 AM–5 PM EST.
* Please review the disclaimer below.