The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 5.5%Octisalate 3.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen use:apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingreapply at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF values of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.mwear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, Disiloxane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Lauryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
* Please review the disclaimer below.