The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with waterDiscontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.