Ohm Mucus Relief with NDC 66096-706 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Ohm Mucus Relief is antimonium crudum, antimonium tartaricum, chelidonium majus, ferrum phosphoricum, kali carboonicum, kali muriaticum, kali sulphuricum, marrubium vulgare.. The product's dosage form is tablet, chewable and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Tablet, Chewable
- A solid dosage form containing medicinal substances with or without suitable diluents that is intended to be chewed, producing a pleasant tasting residue in the oral cavity that is easily swallowed and does not leave a bitter or unpleasant after-taste.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Ohm Mucus Relief Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE 6 [hp_C]/1
- ANTIMONY POTASSIUM TARTRATE 6 [hp_C]/1
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 6 [hp_X]/1
- FERROSOFERRIC PHOSPHATE 6 [hp_X]/1
- POTASSIUM DICHROMATE 12 [hp_X]/1
- POTASSIUM CARBONATE 30 [hp_C]/1
- POTASSIUM CHLORIDE 6 [hp_X]/1
- POTASSIUM SULFATE 6 [hp_X]/1
- MARRUBIUM VULGARE 9 [hp_C]/1
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- DEXTROSE (UNII: IY9XDZ35W2)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.