Hydrate Ii with NDC 66096-716 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Hydrate Ii is berberis aquifolium, beta vulgaris, boldo, chelidonium majus, hordeum vulgare, iris versicolor, rosmarinus officinale, carduus marianus, taraxacum officinale, avena sativa, eleutherococcus senticosus, xanthoxylum fraxineum, equisetum hyemale, hypericum perforatum, ulmus fulva, gettysburg aqua, glycyrrhiza glabra, wildbad aqua, carlsbad aqua, atp, hydrogen, natrum muriaticum, oxygen, silicea, wiesbaden aqua.. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Hydrate Ii Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BERBERIS AQUIFOLIUM ROOT BARK 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- BETA VULGARIS 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- MILK THISTLE 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- BARLEY 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- IRIS VERSICOLOR ROOT 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWERING TOP 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- AVENA SATIVA FLOWERING TOP 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- ELEUTHERO 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- ZANTHOXYLUM AMERICANUM BARK 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- EQUISETUM HYEMALE 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- HYPERICUM PERFORATUM 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- ULMUS RUBRA BARK 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA 12 [hp_X]/30mL
- ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE 30 [hp_C]/30mL
- HYDROGEN 30 [hp_C]/30mL
- SODIUM CHLORIDE 30 [hp_C]/30mL
- OXYGEN 30 [hp_C]/30mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 30 [hp_C]/30mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.