Allergy Relief with NDC 66096-710 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Allergy Relief is allium cepa, apis mellifica, aralia racemosa, blatta orientalis, bovista, carduus marianus, chelidonium majus, euphrasia officinalas, galphimia glauca, hedera helix, hydrastis canadensis, luffa operculata, nasturtium aquaticum, okoubaka, sabadilla, scrophularia nodosa, solidago virgaurea, taraxacum officinale.. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Allergy Relief Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ONION 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- APIS MELLIFERA 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- ARALIA RACEMOSA ROOT 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- BLATTA ORIENTALIS 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- LYCOPERDON UTRIFORME FRUITING BODY 12 [hp_C]/59mL
- MILK THISTLE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- EUPHRASIA STRICTA 8 [hp_X]/59mL
- GALPHIMIA GLAUCA FLOWERING TOP 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- HEDERA HELIX FLOWERING TWIG 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- GOLDENSEAL 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- LUFFA OPERCULATA FRUIT 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- OKOUBAKA AUBREVILLEI BARK 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- SCHOENOCAULON OFFICINALE SEED 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- SCROPHULARIA NODOSA 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA FLOWERING TOP 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.