The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 20 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagemarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery avoid alcoholic beveragesexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceonly use the dose cup providedadults and children 12 years and over: take 10 mL to 20 mL every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 15 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.