The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen.Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor.for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvenew symptoms occurpain or fever persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before usingmL = milliliterfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cuprepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- * or as directed by a doctorWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (mL)*under 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL36-474-5 years7.5 mL48-596-8 years10 mL60-719-10 years12.5 mL72-9511 years15 mLAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mgstore at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)do not use if printed seal over cap is torn or missingsee bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C red no #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gumQuestions or comments?1-855-274-4122 Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895© 2019 CVS/pharmacy CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS Product of India V-32402
* Please review the disclaimer below.