The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredient ( in each softgel) PurposeBismuth subsalicylate 262 mg ................Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relieves travelers' diarrhea diarrhea upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belchingfullness
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an
early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains Salicylate. Do Not Take If You Are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- An ulcer a bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood) diabetes gout arthritis
When Using This Product
- A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Swallow with water, do not chew adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels every ½ hour or 4 softgels every hour as needed for
- 2 softgels every ½ hour to 1 hour as needed for overindulgence (upset
- Stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 softgels) in 24 hours use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days children under 12 years: ask a doctor drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by
- Each softgel contains: salicylate 102.33 mgvery low sodium do not exceed 25°C
Aerosil, beeswax, FD&C Red#33, FD&C Yellow#6, gelatin, glycerin, light liquid paraffin, purified water, soya lecithin, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.