The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heatdo not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol,
povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.