The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Pramoxine HCl 1% External AnalgesicZinc Acetate 0.1% Skin Pretectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching asociated with: rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.insect bites.minor skin irritation.minor cuts. dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only.Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with in a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal ExtractCamphorCitric AcidDiazolidinyl UreaFragranceGlycerinHydroxypropyl MethylcelluloseMethylparabenPolysorbate 40Propylene GlycolPropylparabenSD Alcohol 38-BSodium CitrateWater
* Please review the disclaimer below.