The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Danger: Flammable. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C).
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 10%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 10%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing itkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposurehold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditionsuse in a well-ventilated areareapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.