The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 15%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 2.8%SunscreenOxybenzone 6%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Beeswax, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Trideceth-6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.