The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 8%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 8%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.keep away from face to avoid breathing it
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposurehold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.do not apply in windy conditionsuse in a well-ventilated areareapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyester-7, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.