The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 13.5%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 10%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Sodium Hydroxide
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.