FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
For the management of acne
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- irritation becomes severe
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F)
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA
215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Principal Display Panel
10% benzoyl peroxide
reduces acne with visible results seen in just 1 day
Johnson & Johnson
NET WT. 1 OZ. (28 g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.