The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:• minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only.Flammable keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns
When Using This Product
• do not get in eyes do not apply over large areas• do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
• clean the affected area • apply proudct on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day • may be covered with a sterile bandage • if bandaged, let dry first
• do not apply internally • keep canister tightly closed and stored at room temperature • hold away from face when opening
* Please review the disclaimer below.