The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4.8%Eucalyptus oil 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Camphor - Cough suppressant & topical analgesicEucalyptus oil - Cough suppressantMenthol - Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
- •when applied to chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold •when applied to muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do Not Use
- •by mouth •in nostrils •on wounds or damaged skin •with tight bandages
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When Using This Product, Do Not
Heat, microwave, or add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days •cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough could be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- •If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- •see important warning under "When using this product" •adults and children 2 years and over: •for cough suppression •rub a thick layer on the throat & chest •cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired •keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth •use up to three times daily, or as directed by a doctor •for muscle / joint minor aches and pains, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 2 years: do not use
Fragrance, thymol, turpentine oil, white petrolatum
Call: 1-877-636-2677 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
* Please review the disclaimer below.