The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 400 mgMagnesium hydroxide 400 mgSimethicone 40 mg
- For the relief of •acid indigestion •heartburn •sour stomach •upset stomach associated with these symptoms •pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •kidney disease •a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
Do not take more than 80 mL in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- •shake well before using •only use the dose cup provided •adults and children 12 years and older: take 10 mL to 20 mL four times a day or as directed by a physician •do not take more than 80 mL in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks •children under 12 years: consult a physician
- •each 10 mL contains: magnesium 175 mg •does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness •store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) •protect from freezing
Butylparaben, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, peppermint oil, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.