The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 800 mgMagnesium hydroxide 800 mgSimethicone 80 mg
- Relieves •heartburn •acid indigestion •sour stomach •upset stomach due to these symptoms •pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •kidney disease •a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed 60 mL in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •shake well before use •measure with dosing cup provided •adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL – 20 mL between meals, at bedtime or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 60 mL in any 24 hour period •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks •children under 12 years: ask a doctor •mL = milliliter
- •each 10 mL contains: magnesium 350 mg, potassium 20 mg and sodium 3 mg •does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F), do not freeze
Butylparaben, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium citrate, propylparaben, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.