The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%(v/v)
- For cleansing to decrease bacteria on skin.Recommended for repeated use with a new unused wipe each time.Dries quickly.
- Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In or contact the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
Keep This Out Of Reach Of Children
- Unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Open the top cover, and tear the top sealingPick wipe from center of roll, and thread wipe through the center of lid. Pull wipes to use.Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.Close lid after use to retain moisture.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container.Do not flush down the toilet.*Kill Claims Against: E.Coli & Staphylococcus
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified & De-Ionized Water), Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.