The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%(v/v)
Decrease bacteria on the skin.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do Not Use
- If irritation and redness develop.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
- Open the flip top lid, remove one wipe to use.Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.Close resealable label after use to retain moisture.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container.Do not flush down the toilet.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified & De-Ionized Water), Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.