The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115%
Decrease bacteria on the skin.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do Not Use
- If irritation and redness develop.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children/
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Open resealable label, remove one wipe to use.Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.Close resealable label after use to retain moisture.
- Store below 95° F (35° C) to prevent from drying out.Dispose of wipe in the proper container.Do not flush down the toilet.
2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.