The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 0.6%Menthol 5.2%
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated withsimple backachemuscle strainssprainsbruises
- For exteral use onlyWhen using this productuse only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this labelrare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this typedo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or medicated patches to teh area of useavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skina trasient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysyou experience signs of skin injury such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children over 12 years:Apply a thin layer to affected areaMassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinRepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily, allowing a minimum of 2-3 hours between applicationsAFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATERChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)Protect from excessive moisture
Organic sesame oil (sesamum indicum)organic olive oil (olea europaea)organic ginger powder (zingiber officinale)organic castor oil (ricinus communis)beeswax (cera alba)eucaliptus staigerianatea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia)wintergreen oil (gaultheria procumbens)eucalyptus globulus oillemongrass oil (cymbopogon citratus)lavender oil (lavandula angustifolia)nutmeg oil (myristica fragrans)ravensara oil (ravensara aromatic)sage oil (salvia officinalis)
* Please review the disclaimer below.