The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 1.95%Menthol 3.75%
- Temporarily relieves minor in associated withSimple backacheMuscle strainsSprainsBruises
- For external use onlyWhen using this productUse only as directedRead and follow all directions and warnings of this labelRare cases of serious burn have been reported with products of this typeDo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or medicated patches to the area of useAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesDo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinA trasient burning sensation my occur upon application but generally dissapears in several days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Conditions worsensRedness is presentIrritation developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysYou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling or blistering where the product was applied
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children over 12 years:Apply a thin layer to affected areMassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinRepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily, allowing a minimum of 2-3 hours between applicationsAFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)Protect from excessive moisture
Organic Sesame oil ( Sesamun Indicum)Organic Olive oil ( Olea Eruropaea)Organic Cayenne Powder ( Capsicum Frutescens)Organic Ginger powder (Zingiber Officinale)Organic Castor oil (Ricinus Communis)Wintergreen oil (Gaultheria Procumbens) Cinnamom oil ( Cinnamomum zeylanicum)Lavender oil (Lavendula Angustifolia)Clary sage oil (Salvia sclarea)Marjoram oil (Thymus mastichina)Basil oil ( Ocinum basilicum)Cardamon oil (Elettaria cardamomum)Ginger oil (Zingiber officinale)
* Please review the disclaimer below.