The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated withSimple backacheMuscle strainsSprainsBruises
- For external use onlyWhen using this product Use only as directedRead and follow all directions and warnings on this labelRare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this typeDo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or medicated patches to teha area of useAvoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesDo not apply wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinA trasient burning sensation may occur upon applications but generally dissapears in several days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Condition worsensRedness is presentIrritation developsSymptoms persist for more 7 days or clear up and occur agin within a few daysYou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 112 years:Apply a thin layer to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinRepeat as necessary, but no more 3 to 4 times daily, allowing a minimum of 2-3 hours between applicationsAFTER APPLYING, WASH HAND WITH SOAP AND WATERchildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)Protect from excessive moisture
Organic Sesame oil( Sesamum indicum)Organic Olive oil ( Olea Europaea)Castor oil (Ricinus communis)Wintergreen oil (Gaultheria procumbens)Lavender oil (Lavendula angustifolia)Cinnamon oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)Geranium oil (Pelargonium graveolens)Bergamot oil (Citrus bergamia)Clary sage oil ( Salvia sclarea)Spearmint oil (Mentha spicata)Ginger powder (Zingiber officinale)Arnica (Arnica Montana)st. john¹s wort (Hypericum perforatum)Calendua (Calendula officinalis)
* Please review the disclaimer below.