The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS
Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X HPUS
Kali bichromicum 12X HPUS
Marrubium vulgare 6X HPUS
Phosphorus 30X HPUS
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
Rumex crispus 6X HPUS
Sambucus nigra 6x HPUS
Calcarea sulphurica 6X HPUS
Ferrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS
Kali muriaticum 6X HPUS
Stubborn mucus, chest soreness
Yellowish mucus discharge
Cough with expectoration
Discharge of thick yellowish mucus
Copious mucus discharge
Thick mucus yellowish discharges
Congestion and inflammation of mucus membranes
Inflammation with discharge
- UsesTemporarily relievesmucusy coughcough and congestion associated with coldsnasal and sinus congestionmucus in chestsneezingrunny nose
- Do not use:for persistent or chronic coughfor treating cough from asthma, smoking, or emphysemafor treating cough with excessive mucusA persistent cough may be a sign of a serious conditionStop use and ask doctor if:cough/congestion lasts for more than 7 days.cough/congestion comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious confition.other symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsenAsk a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug or have a serious medical condition.
- Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
Pregnancy Or Breastfeeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdoes (or accidental ingestion), get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Shake before use, natural juice may settleMeasure only with the dosing syringe providedDo not use dosing syringe with other productsOn dosing syringe, weight is specific to productOn dosing syringe, ml = milliliter, lbs = pounds, kgs = kilogramsChildren under 6 months of age, consult a medical professional before using this product.For sudden onset of symptoms: Use every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until symptoms relieved, then every 2 hours thereafter.Children 6 - 18 lbs or 3 - 8 kgs
- 1.25 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 19 - 29 lbs or 9 - 13 kgs
- 2.5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 30 - 90 lbs or 14 - 41 kgs
- 5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improve
Inactive IngredientsCitric acid, glycerin, grape juice, potassium sorbate, purified water
Questions or Comments?Call us at 1-800-588-6227M-F 8am-5pm CST
* Please review the disclaimer below.