The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active IngredientsCalendula officinalis 6X HPUSCarbo Vegetabilis 12X HPUS
Chamomilla 6X HPUS
Cinchona Officinalis 6X HPUS
Colocynthis 12X HPUS
Foeniculum Vulgare 6X HPUS
Lycopodium 30X HPUS
Nux Moschata 6X HPUS
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) 6X HPUS
Cell SaltsKali muriaticum 6X HPUS
Magnesia phosphorica 6X HPUS
Natrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS
PurposeUpset stomachNausea and vomitingAbdominal pain associated with nervousnessDiarrheaAbdominal colic type painUpset stomachGas, diarrhea
Abdominal colic type pain
Pregnancy Or Breastfeeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. in case of overdoes (or accidental ingestion), get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Shake before use, natural juice may settleMeasure only with the dosing syringe providedDo not use dosing syringe with other productsOn dosing syringe, weight is specific to productOn dosing syringe, ml = milliliter, lbs = pounds, kgs = kilogramsChildren under 6 months of age, consult a medical professional before using this product.For sudden onset of symptoms: Use every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until symptoms relieved, then every 2 hours thereafter.Children 6 - 18 lbs or 3 - 8 kgs
- 1.25 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 19 - 29 lbs or 9 - 13 kgs
- 2.5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 30 - 90 lbs or 14 - 41 kgs
- 5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improve
Inactive ingredientsApple juice, citric acid, glycerin, potassium sorbate, purified water
Questions or Comments?Call us at 1-800-588-6227M-F 8am-5pm CST
- UsesTemporarily relieves infant discomfort caused bygascolicnauseastomach pressure and crampsdiarrheaupset stomachnervous tummyindigestionminor stomach painexcessive stomach acid
- Stop use and ask doctor if:fever developsdiarrhea lasts more than 2 daysother symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsenAsk a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug or have a serious medical condition.
- Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
* Please review the disclaimer below.