The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS
Drosera rotundifolia 6X HPUS
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS
Phosphorus 12X HPUS
Rumex crispus 6X HPUS
Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS
Senega 6X HPUS
Kali sulphuricum 6X HPUS
- UsesTemporarily relievessore throatdry, tickling, mucusy, and/or spasmodic coughs associated with coldschest congestion
- Do not use:for persistent or chronic coughfor treating cough from asthma, smoking, or emphysemafor treating cough with excessive mucusA persistent cough may be a sign of a serious conditionStop use and ask doctor if:cough lasts for more than 7 dayscough comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug or have a serious medical condition.
- Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
Pregnancy Or Breastfeeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdoes (or accidental ingestion), get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Shake before use, natural juice may settleMeasure only with the dosing syringe providedDo not use dosing syringe with other productsOn dosing syringe, weight is specific to productOn dosing syringe, ml = milliliter, lbs = pounds, kgs = kilogramsChildren under 6 months of age, consult a medical professional before using this product.For sudden onset of symptoms: Use every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until symptoms relieved, then every 2 hours thereafter.Children 6 - 18 lbs or 3 - 8 kgs
- 1.25 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 19 - 29 lbs or 9 - 13 kgs
- 2.5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improveChildren 30 - 90 lbs or 14 - 41 kgs
- 5 ml every 2 hours, reduce frequency when symptoms improve
Inactive ingredientsCitric acid, elderberry juice, glycerin, grape juice, potassium sorbate, purified water
Questions or Comments?Call us at 1-800-588-6227M-F 8am-5pm CST
Rattling in chest
Rattling of mucus in chest
* Please review the disclaimer below.