The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainssprains
For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heading pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouthdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysrash or irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedAdults and children 2 years and older: Apply liberally to painful area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.Wash hands carefully after using
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is not intactstore away from childrenstore in dry, well-ventilated conditions at room temperature (59-77°F)
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, SD alcohol 40B, tromethamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.