The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeCAMPHOR 5.3%EXTERNAL ANALGESIC, ANTITUSSIVEMENTHOL 2.8%EXTERNAL ANALGESIC, ANTITUSSIVE
- Temporarily relievesminor aches and pains of muscles and jointspain and itching of minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapescough associated with a cold
- For external use only.Do nottake by mouth or place in nostrilsapply to wounds or damaged skinbandage tightlyget in eyes.
Do Not Use
- For persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaif cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm unless directed by a physician.near an open flame by adding to hot waterin a microwave oven. Improper use may cause the mixture to splatter and cause burns.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if cough or other symptomsworsenare accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headachepersist more than 7 daysclear up then recur within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children 2 years and older:Foraches, pains or itching; apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Forcough as occurs with cold; apply thick layer to throat and chest. Area of application may be covered with a warm, dry cloth. Clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help the vapors rise to reach nose and mouth. Applications may be repeated up to 3 times or as directed by physician. For children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
Store away from children at 68-77°F.
* Please review the disclaimer below.