The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeMENTHOL 1.25%EXTERNAL ANALGESICMETHYL SALICYLATE 10.0% EXTERNAL ANALGESIC
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backache strainsbruisessprainsarthritis
For external use only.
If prone to allergic reaction form aspiring or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skin with a heading pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouthdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens symptoms persist for more than 7 days symptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysrash or irritation occurs taking anticoagulant medications
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directed Adults and children 3 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is not intact store away from children store in dry, well-ventilated conditions at room temperature (59-77°F)
Capsicum oleoresin, glyceryl stearate SE, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, tropolone, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.