The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame and heated surfaces
For the temporary relief of pain.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On open wounds, damaged or irriated skinWith a heating pad or TENS deviceWith any other creams, ointments, sprays, liniments, or other topical products containing camphor
When Using This Product
- Do not bandage tightlyUse only as directedAvoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesContents under pressureDo not puncture or incinerateDo not store at temperature above 120 deg. F
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensyou have sensitive skinRash, itching, redness, or excessive irritation of skin developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:Apply to affected area not more than 4 times a daySpray onto affected area and let absorb into skinWash hands after each use with cold waterChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store Away from ChildrenStore in dry, well ventilated conditions at room temperature (59-77F)
Arnica montana flower extract, cholecalciferol, denatured alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.