The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame and heated surfaces.
Do Not Use
- On open wounds, damaged or irritated skinWith a heading pad or TENS deviceWith any other creams, ointments, sprays, liniments, or other topical products containing menthol
When Using This Product
- Do not bandage tightlyUse only as directedAvoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRash, itching, redness, or excessive irritation of skin developsSymptoms persist for more than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:Apply to affected area not more 4 times a dayMassage painful area until absorbed into skin Wash hands after each use with cold waterChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store away from childrenStore in dry, well-ventilated conditions at room temperature (59-77°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Arnica montana flower extract, carbomer homopolymer type C (allyl pentaerythritol crosslinked), denatured alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, Melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree) leaf oil, organic Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate) leaf, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water
* Please review the disclaimer below.