The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeCAMPHOR 3.0%EXTERNAL ANALGESICTURPENTINE OIL 9%EXTERNAL ANALGESIC
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated witharthritissimple backachestrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mouthdo not bandage tightlydo not rub onto skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before usingAdults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is not intactstore away from childrenStore in dry, well-ventilated conditions at room temperature (59-77°F).
Ammonium chloride, ammonium hydroxide, mineral oil, sodium tallowate, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.