The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Synthetic Capsaicin 0.23%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use
- On wounds or to damaged skinWith, or at same time as, other analgesic productsWith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes.
- Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, sunbathing or intense exercise.Use only as directedAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash, itching or excessive skin irritation developsIf pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean and dry affected areaRemove sleeve from packaging and place on kneeMaximum use of 8 hours per day. Remove sleeve after 8 hours of wearWear knee sleeve daily, but not more than 4 times per weekWash separately from other clothing
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture
* Please review the disclaimer below.