The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Nonivamide (synthetic capsaicin) 0.075%
- For simple foot pain, arthritis & strainsUse on bruises & sprains
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On wounds or to damaged skinWith, or at same time as, other analgesic productsAllergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use
When Using This Product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes.
- Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, sunbathing or intense exercise.Use only as directedAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Your condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean and dry affected areaRemove sock from packaging and place on feetRemove sock after 8 hours of wearWear sock daily, but not more than 4 times per week
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture
WS-23 (synthetic cooling agent)
* Please review the disclaimer below.