The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Synthetic Capsaicin 0.13%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache,arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before useOn wounds or damaged skinWith, or at same time as, other external analgesic productsWith a heating pad
When Using This Product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes.
- Do not use immediately before or after activities such as swimming, showering, or sunbathing.Use only as directed.Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes or rashes.Wash hands after putting product on body and before touching your face or eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean and dry affected areaRemove product and put on bodyMaximum use of 8 hours per dayDo not wear more than 4 days per week without doctor consentWash separately for best results
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight. Protect product from excessive moisture
* Please review the disclaimer below.