The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
Bacitracin zinc 400 unitsNeomycin sulfate (3.5mg Neomycin)Polymyxin B sulfate 5000 units
First Aid Antibiotics
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, or rashes.Other uses of product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- For external use onlyDo not useinternallyin eyesover large areas of the body or on puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burnsfor more than 1 week unless directed by a doctorif you are allergic to any of the ingredientsStop use and ask a doctor ifa rash or other allergic reaction developscondition worsens or persists
- For external use onlyDo not usein eyesfor treatment of diaper rashfor feminine itchingStop use, ask a doctorif condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days, or clears up and occurs again within a few dayswith use of other hydrocortisone products
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.Do not use in eyes, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.Stop use, ask a doctor if, irritation develops and persists for 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected areaapply a small amount 1 to 3 times dailymay cover with a sterile bandage
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2: ask a doctor
- Wet hands & wrists thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
Emulsifying wax, ethanol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified water, white wax
Aloe vera, carbomer, D&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
1% Hydrocortisone Cream
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.