The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
Lidocaine HCl 2.0%
First Aid Antibiotics
Topical pain relief
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water.
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.Do not use in eyes, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.Stop use, ask a doctor if, irritation develops and persists for 72 hours.
- For external use onlyDo not use:internallyin eyesover large areas of the body or on puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burnsfor more than 1 week unless directed by a doctorif you are allergic to any of the ingredientsStop use and ask a doctor ifa rash or allergic reactions developscondition worsens or persists
- External use onlyDo not usenear eyes, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with waterin large quantities, particularly over raw or blistered areasStop use, ask doctor if conditions worsen or last more than 7 days or clears up and returns.
- For external use onlyDo not usein eyesfor treatment of diaper rashfor feminine itchingStop use, ask a doctorif condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days, or clears up and occurs again within a few dayswith use of other hydrocortisone products
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested contact a Poison Control Center directly
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands & wrists thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- Clean affected areaapply a small amount 1 to 3 times dailymay cover with a sterile bandage
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2: do not use, ask a doctor
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2: ask a doctor
Aloe vera, carbomer, D&C green #5, D&C yellow #10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
Aloe vera, carbomer, germaben II, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, triethanolamine, vitamin E acetate
Emulsifying wax, ethanol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified water, white wax
Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
Bacitracin zinc 400 unitsNeomycin sulfate (3.5mg Neomycin)Polymyxin B sulfate 5000 units
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Temporary pain relief for minor burns
- For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, or rashes.Other uses of product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
1% Hydrocortisone Cream
* Please review the disclaimer below.