The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- External feminine, genital and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- For the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- For external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- For external genital, feminine and anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, stop use, consult a doctor.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- If condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults And Children 2 Years And Older
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children Under 2 Years Of Age
- Do not use. Consult a doctor.
For External Anal Itching:
- Adults: when practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 68° - 77ºF (20°-25°C).
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl myristate, Isostearyl neopentanoate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, Propylene glycol, Purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.