The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4%Menthol 7.5%Methyl Salicylate 10%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged , broken or irritated skin with a heating pad
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens you have redness over the affected area symptoms persist for more than 7 days or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center immediately
- Use only as directed Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at 20-25C (68-77F)Do not purchase if outer seal is broken
Carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, D.I. water, FD&C Blue no. 1, FD&C Yellow no.5, glucosamine sulfate, glyceryl monostearate, methyl sulfonyl methane,methylparaben, mineral oil 90, PEG-100, propylparaben, polysorbate 60, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.