The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- Take with a full glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each tablet contains: sodium 20 mg low sodiumstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Stop Cough PLUS
* Please review the disclaimer below.