The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
AntihistamineCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulanttaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fevercough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicekeep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter age doseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hours children 6 to 11 years 10 mL every 4 hours children under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
Citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
Mucinar Kids PLUS
* Please review the disclaimer below.