The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you have a history of hypersensitivity or sensitive to honey or benzoate preservatives without seeking medical advice.if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.if packaging is damaged.serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Before first use: check tamper ring is attached to cap base – remove cap and discard ring.to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.replace cap after using.remove contact lenses before using.wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.Condition worsens
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands.Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected of the affected eye up to 3 times daily.Children under 16 years of age ask a doctor.
- Single patient use only.Discard 2 months after opening.Store below 25°C (77°F).
Leptospermum spp.), Sodium benzoate, Sodium chloride, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.